Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few routes requested

3 posters

Go down

A few routes requested Empty A few routes requested

Post by Stansy Fri May 02, 2008 9:15 am

Hello guys,
I was wondering if we could pick up the following routes (round trips) for the U.S. side of things. In keeping with the future possible theme of a hub at Seattle, here they are:

KSEA to KGEG (Seattle-Tacoma Intl to Spokane Intl) - Flown today by Alaska, Horizon, Southwest and Delta
- This is about 270 miles by car but only 200nm flying. KSEA-BLUIT-ZOOMR-KGEG
KGEG to KSEA is quite a bit different due to the STARs for Seattle KGEG-EPH-FLAAK-EPH6 KSEA (Ephrata Six arrival)

KSEA to KSFO (Seattle-Tacoma Intl to San Francisco Intl) - Flown by Alaska, United, Jet Blue and Virgin America. Route is typically KSEA ELMAA7 ELMAA J589 RBG J143 PYE KSFO (Using the Bangr five departure and BSR2 Arrival)
KSFO to KSEA (San Franscisco Intl to Seattle-Tacoma Intl) - using KSFO CUIT2.RBL J65 LMT J189 BTG KSEA (Using the CUIT2 departure and Chins Five Arrival - EPH transition.)

Lastly, I think a short hop would be nice to have. I'm thinking of
KSEA to KPDX (Seattle to Portland) or KSEA to CYVR (Seattle to Vancouver B.C.) - both of these are a little over 100 miles and are flown by small regional airlines using prop commuter planes like the DH8C and DH8D (Air Canada - JAZZ and Horizon Air)

Thanks again for considering my request.

Stansy

Number of posts : 60
Group : Moderator
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

A few routes requested Empty Re: A few routes requested

Post by James Sun May 04, 2008 3:07 pm

Hello there,
Apologies for the late response, i've been away for the weekend and just returned...

Again I can see no problems with the routes, however i will wait until Sean has a look as he has more idea with the flight numbers, and i don't want to mess them up.

Thanks again
James
James
Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Number of posts : 281
Group : LinkUK
Registration date : 2008-01-15

http://www.link-uk.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by kilimanjaro Mon May 05, 2008 9:46 pm

Stansy

Routes done as requested. Certainly seems to be plenty of Paxians waiting for you to fly them!

All the best.

Sean

kilimanjaro
General Manager
General Manager

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

A few routes requested Empty new routes

Post by Stansy Mon May 05, 2008 10:44 pm

That was quick work! Thank you I shall have to start those tonight! On a sad note, I woke up this morning and I was still too far out from Seattle to complete it before I had to be at work in a meeting, so I was forced to pause my simulator. All those 380 PAX and no cash when I get to Seattle No

I wish we could have a pause timeout of 10 hours.

Stansy

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down