Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heathrow Control Night

4 posters

Go down

Heathrow Control Night Empty Heathrow Control Night

Post by chrisbt123 Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:19 pm

Hello all,

Around the 31st of August, the UK Division is negotiating a Heathrow Control Night. Heathrow will be staffed with TWR (Tower) APP (Approach) TT_CTR (London Control) and MAN_W (Manchester Control) active, giving you full ATC in the UK, particularly at Heathrow. It will run from 16:00 - 23:00 roughly.

If anyone would like to attend this event, please post your names in a reply in this topic, so we can get an idea of how many people are coming. Very Happy

Also, if you would like to be a controller for the event (Ideally you need to recieve one mentoring session if you are below C1 and are not familiar with Heathrow) please email me at chris.button[at]virtual-skies.com to be added to the booking list (found below).

We hope many pilots and controllers will join us for what will be another successful event in the UK Division.

Thanks

Chris

chrisbt123
Admin - Virtual Skies
Admin - Virtual Skies

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Heathrow Control Night Empty Re: Heathrow Control Night

Post by James Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:47 pm

I may well be able to make it, i believe i am back off holiday then (flying out in 2hrs) and as long as the interweb on the other computer is sorted i cant see it being a problem.

Anyone else who is viewing this topic and has not yet got connected to the Virtual Skies network, i'm sure chris wouldnt mind if you PM'ed him(Razz), or alternatively view the Virtual Skies website.
James
James
Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Number of posts : 281
Group : LinkUK
Registration date : 2008-01-15

http://www.link-uk.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisbt123 Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:33 pm

No problem, if anyone needs help connecting, we have support forums which can be located at
http://forum.virtual-skies.com

Alternatively, I have an email address which I can provide you with technical support from at
chris.button[at]virtual-skies.com

Thanks Very Happy

Chris

chrisbt123
Admin - Virtual Skies
Admin - Virtual Skies

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by kilimanjaro Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:04 pm

Must admit I haven't heard much about Virtual Skies. I do most of my flying either here or on VATSIM.

Sell it to me!

Sean

kilimanjaro
General Manager
General Manager

Number of posts : 17
Group : Moderator
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayden Spring Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:36 am

Hi Sean,

If you want to fly with us or VATSIM its your choice but Virtual Skies realise that flying online should be a fun and pleasurable experience, as well as being realistic. For that reason we try to minimise the amount of tests controllers have to sit to be able to control the busiest positions. We provide a large mentoring and support service and trust you to take advantage of this if you need it.

----
Jayden Spring
jspring[at]vsn[dot]aero

Jayden Spring
Admin - Virtual Skies
Admin - Virtual Skies

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content